Recommended Global Microbiology Conferences
Details of Water 2018 in Chicago, USA
Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes conferences around the globe on microbiology and its related field. We are happy to invite all microbiology researchers/ industrialists/ students to join our “3rd International Conference on Water Microbiology, Water Sustainability & Water Reuse Technologies” scheduled in Chicago, USA during December 03-04, 2018. Bring your family or workgroup to this inspiring event as we assure you that you will experience world class facilities and hospitality at the conference.
December 03-04, 2018
The issue with VISA!!
Are you planning to have a professional and delightful trip to Chicago, USA???
The 3rd International Conference on Water Microbiology, Water Sustainability & Water Reuse Technologies is an auspicious event scheduled for December 03-04, 2018 in Chicago, USA. WATER 2018 anticipates participants from around the globe with thought-provoking Key-Note lectures, Oral talks and Poster presentations, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions, and Career development programs. The attending delegates also include - Editorial Board Members of related Conference Series Journals.
This is really an excellent opportunity for the delegates and researchers from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class innovators and innovations. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering at Water Microbiology 2018 along with your interested colleagues to share this auspicious moment.
Global demand generates global economy in Water Sector, giving business entrepreneurs, young researchers, and innovators a chance to generate a global economy to build a sustainable healthy world.
Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes 3000+ Global Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 2000+ Open access journals which contain over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. Our website will provide you list, details about the conferences organizing worldwide.
Who should attend - Who you’ll meet?
Anybody who is passionate to explore their knowledge in Water Sector are most welcome, as water is the most vital & valuable molecule on this plant. We are welcoming all the research scientists, microbiologists, engineers, every intellectual possible in WATER. You will meet all the eminent experts in the field of science and technology, including food production/processing sector. Advances in water treatments, wastewater treatments, desalination & food processing techniques, laboratory equipment, testing apparatus and many more will be showcased.
- Research Scientists
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Laboratory Technicians
- Environmental Microbiologists
- Medical & Health Associations
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Engineers in Water Sectors
- Postdocs & Research Fellows
Benefits of attending Water 2018:
- An opportunity to meet the mentors across the world face-to-face.
- Sharing ideas, challenges and plan something interesting for future
- B2B Meetings.
- To meet the experts in the field of Water Microbiology.
- To share the knowledge with doctors and Scientists.
- To gain advanced knowledge in Microbiology.
- To meet investors from a different sector of Healthcare.
- To develop collaborations between Academic and Business.
- Thought-provoking talks by Doctors, Professors, PhDs, and Young Researchers.
“We are bringing Science & Technology Elites together. Join us to know both sides, how scientists from science and technology fields come up with innovative ideas for the future benefits.
Water is the key source for human life and the most valuable molecule on the planet. We hope everyone uses the best scientific techniques and innovative reuse technologies towards sustainable development around the globe. Water is the destination of Life.”
Scientific Sessions to be covered in Water 2018
- Water/Marine Microbiology
- New and Emerging Drinking Water Treatment Technologies
- Water Analysis
- Water treatment
- Water Safety
- Bioremediation, Biofilms, and Biofouling: Water System
- New and Emerging Waterborne Infectious Diseases
- Water Testing
- Wastewater Microbiology
- Microbiology of Wastewater Treatment
- Water Microbiology: an Ecological Approach
- Water In Food Production & Processing
- Molecular Tools in Microbial Water Quality Forensics
- Bacterial Pathogens and Water
- Water Sources & Reservoirs
- Novel Technologies in Water Microbiology
- Microbiology & Biogeochemistry
- Nitrogen Deposition & Nutrient Modeling
- Small Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Desalination - A Global Solution
- Technology - Water Treatment & Management
Past Conference Report
Water Microbiology 2017 Report
Sensing the rising importance of Microbes in Water, Conference Series LLC hosted the “2nd International Conference and Expo on Water Microbiology and Novel Technologies” (Water Microbiology-2016), during August 28-30, 2017 in Philadelphia, USA with a theme,” New Revolution in Water Microbiology and Technology for Sustainable and Safe Future”. Benevolent response and active participation were received from the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC Journals as well as from the Scientists, Doctors, Researchers, Students and Leaders from the fields of Water Microbiology Research, who made this event inspiringly successful.
The Water Microbiology-2017 Conference was carried out through various sessions with discussions on the following thought-provoking and celebrating scientific tracks:
Drinking Water Microbiology
Waste Water Treatment
Water Borne Disease
Water Technology and Its Applications
Biofilms in Drinking Water
The conference was initiated and embarked with an Opening Ceremony followed by a series of lectures delivered by members of the Keynote forum and Speakers. The peerless people who promulgated the theme with their exquisite talks were:
· Josef Winter, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
· Karina Gin, National University of Singapore, Singapore
· Claudia Gallert, University of Applied Science Emden Leer, Germany
· Xiaohui Bai, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
· LI Gu, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences, China
Conference Series LLC on behalf of Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members, and Poster Judge congratulates the Best Poster Award for their outstanding contribution in the field of Water Microbiology and simultaneously encourage all the participants who tried to put their efforts in poster presentations and wish them success in their future research.
Best Poster Award:
Y S Mok, Jeju National University, Korea
Conference Series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to Keynote speakers, Chairs, Co-chairs and the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of the field, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who interlaced with Conference Series LLC in supporting and making the conference a grandiose event.
Your rejoinder is our inspiration; keeping this motto in mind and being witnessed the triumph of Water Microbiology-2017, Conference Series LLC is delighted to announce the next event, "3rd International conference on Water Microbiology and Novel Technologies”.
Past Reports Gallery
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by